Nutrition of Each Serving
- 27 calories
- 1g fat
- 0mg cholesterol
- 33mg sodium
- 0mg potassium
- 3g carbohydrate
- 1g fiber
- 0g sugar
- 1g protein
- 1 cup chapati flour
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ¾ cup water
- medium bowl
- rolling pin
- large pan
- metal cooling rack
Make The Dough
- In a medium bowl add 1 cup of chapati flour, 1 teaspoon of canola oil and mix the water 1/4 a cup at a time.
- Then split the dough into 6 even balls
- Flatten each ball into a disk
- Powder the disk in chapati flour
- Roll out each disk using the rolling pin.
- NOTE: Should be ~7 inches wide and about a millimeter thin.
Repeat For Each Chapati
- Bring a large frying pan to high heat and place a 1 chapati in the pan
- Once the side down has white dots flip to the other side
- Once the 2nd side also has white dots
- Put the cooling rack on a burner and turn the burner to medium heat
- NOTE: If a chapati is not on the burner turn the burner off.
- Place the chapati on the cooling rack and wait for the chapati to rise
- NOTE: Remove the chapati if you see or smell it burning
- Remove from heat.